Join our Prayer Partners email list and receive these directly to your inbox.
Ministry requests – December 16, 2020
The Rising Generation
Momentum Youth Conference
- Please continue to pray with us for the “Momentum on the Road” events scheduled for 2021 in January and February. Pray for the many details our planning team is working thru at each “Momentum on the Road” location in order to be compliant with the state Covid mandates.
- Pray for the planning of Momentum Youth Conference in 2021. Pray that churches will be on board with bringing their students after not having Momentum last year.
- We continue to move forward with updates and exciting plans for our OB 2021 teams. Please pray with us for the recruitment of quality adult leaders, availability of suitable locations to train and serve, and support from youth ministries and families for students to apply for next summer.
The National Institute
- TNI students are currently on break until classes resume again January 11. Please pray that for the scheduled start of the second semester, students will be able to be here on campus and be able to resume their class schedules in person.
Urban Hope Training Center
- Continue to pray that our UHTC facilities in both Philadelphia and Los Angeles will be able to host teams in the near future. Please pray for directors Andy Michael (Philly) and Tim Lansing (LA) as they seek ways to continue to offer the urban ministry experience to groups while following all protocols for health and safety in their state locations. Pray for both campuses as they are actively preparing to receive teams in 2021.
Equipping Biblical Leadership & the CE National Ministry
- Our board and the CE National staff are excited about the future of our ministry and appreciate your support as we move forward with rebranding and relaunching our key ministries! Please pray for the rebranding roll out that will take place in January 2021 for all of our CE National ministries.
- Continue to pray for President Jeff Bogue, Director of Ministry Operations Eric Miller and the leadership at CE National.
- Please pray for our digital labs to be a well-used resource for pastors and churches. Our next digital lab is Friday, December 18 at 11:00 am (ET) when Eric and Bethany Miller will talk with Sean & Melissa Spoelstra about having a Bible study in several different relational contexts; as pastors, ministry wives, ministry couples, and ministry families. You can watch live on the Momentum Facebook page or get caught up on all the digital labs at https://buildmomentum.org/digital-labs/
- Continue to pray for the ministry of Ed Short, who coaches and consults with churches and pastors.
- Pray for the continued logistics involved with moving the CE National offices to Akron, Ohio on January 1.
- Pray for people to continue to partner with CE National, both in prayer and financially.