Join our Prayer Partners email list and receive these directly to your inbox.
Ministry requests – July 8, 2020
The Rising Generation
Operation Barnabas is in full swing and taking place right now here in Winona Lake! We are housing at the CE National campus the entire time, and are serving around our community. Some of the ministry we have done so far is handing out gifts to Grace Village WLGBC residents and doing landscaping there, sorting thru items and cleaning at the WLGBC Foster Closet and CE National, handing out free ice cream Saturday at the concert/fireworks in Winona Lake, and spending the day Sunday with Community Grace in Warsaw. This week, we will be serving nightly up in Goshen at the Grace Community Hi-Five camp for kids, along with helping at gas card handout, Habitat for Humanity, the soup kitchen, Combined Community Services, Jefferson, and hosting a virtual hymn sing at Grace Village, followed up by window visits to the residents. Then next Sunday, July 12, we will be concluding our ministry with Legacy Church in Kendallville. It will be a busy week!
- It’s going to be hot! Pray for stamina and creativity with keeping cool! And pray for God’s protection for all to stay healthy.
- Pray for our students to catch the joy that comes from serving with others and to grow in their faith.
- Continue to pray for our leaders (TK, Kari Cox, and Max & Margaret Olmedo) and staff as we have much going on and the pace is pretty much non-stop!
Momentum Youth Conference
- Pray for our Momentum planning team as they work on planning for the “Momentum On The Road” events for late summer/fall. They hope to announce dates and locations soon.
- Our digital labs hosted by Eric Miller have been well received. Pray for a good response to these upcoming labs: July 9: 2 pm (ET) When The Worst Case Scenario Hits; July 13: 11 am (ET) Help For Pastor’s Wives.
The National Institute
- Pray for Grace College and other higher learning institutions as they prepare to open back up their campuses and make adjustments to their academic calendar.
- Pray for TNI as we work thru the new calendar and plan for the semester.
Urban Hope Training Center –Pray that both UHTC locations will be able to open sooner rather than later!
- Keep praying for Andy Michael, the new Director at UHTC – Philly as he continues to learn more about the area and the planning for next steps in the ministry there.
- Continue to pray for director Tim Lansing as he leads the ministry in California.
Equipping Biblical Leadership & the CE National Ministry
- Charis Fellowship is inviting every church, person, or small group to join together online for a celebration of our churches in North America on Sunday, July 26 at 6 pm, called “We Are One”. It will include great stories and music from our churches and a couple of short Bible messages. CE National is part of the Charis Fellowship of churches.
- Ed Lewis, who has served so faithfully here at CE National, is now on a very well-deserved sabbatical. When Ed returns he plans to retire from his current role and is prayerful over what God might have next. Pray for him as he contemplates next steps in his life and ministry.
- Pray for CE National President Jeff Bogue and the leaders of CE National who are making major decisions about the future impact of CE National. Our CE National ministries have been greatly affected by the pandemic. We are seeking God’s favor as we ask Him to supply our needs – please pray with us, and even consider how you may help at this time.